For international candidates Wonderful scholarship opportunities are open now as The scholarships are available to the new commencing student for bachelor & masters degree at the university in session 2, 2019.
Charles Sturt University is now offering an application for the Vice Chancellor International Scholarship.
- University or Organization: Charles Sturt University is Established in 1989
- Charles Sturt University is an Australian public multi-campus university.
- it was named in honour of Captain Charles Sturt.
- It offers various study programs at bachelor & postgraduate level.
- The University helpapplicantss to build up their graduate portfolio as well as find jobs that match their skills & aspirations.
- It also provides practical workshops that develop academic writing & study skills.
Application Closing date: 15 May 2019
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: International students.
Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor or master degree in any subject offered by the university.
Applicant must have been commencing full time international students in Session 2, 2019.
Applicant must have been accepted a full unconditional offer for either a Masters or Bachelor degree
delivered at Albury-Wodonga, Bathurst, Orange, Port Macquarie and Wagga Wagga.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Applicants need to take admission in a bachelor or master degree program at Charles Sturt University.
Once you have reviewed all the
information about the scholarship
please submit your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Supporting Documents: Submit a copy of their
CSU unconditional offer letter for a course,
an essay (500 words)(explains why they have chosen to study at CSU) participation at events in school/University & how you see yourself being involved in the CSU.
Admission Requirements: Must have Evidence of high academic achievements 75% or GPA 5/7 or 3/4 or equivalent, community involvement & desire to be involved in the CSU community.
Language Requirement:Must have evidence of having completed a sufficient standard of study in English.
Scholarship Benefits:Worth up to $ 5,000 & $ 10,000 tuition fee.