Apply for undergraduate & postgraduate scholarships. Victoria University of Wellington is announce Victoria Tongarewa Scholarship to the new students.
The scholarships are now open for the international applicants to pursue an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at the university.
- As the oldest university in NZ Victoria University of Wellington is well-known for its programs in law & some scientific disciplines humanities.
- It is consistently ranked among the world’s best universities.
University/Organization: Victoria University of Wellington
The university pushed the candidate to think independently & inspired to succeed. It offers an exceptionally wide range of the undergraduate& postgraduate program & outstanding academic community with a global perspective.
Application Closing date: May 31, 2019, October 31, 2019
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Around the world/International candidates
Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate & postgraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university
Eligibility Criteria: Must be international full fee paying students
who have not completed their secondary education at a New Zealand secondary school/their prerequisite degree at Victoria University of Wellington.
How to Apply
How to apply: apply online for this scholarship
Supporting Documents: Applicant must submit:
- A personal statement outlining why you wish to study at Victoria University as well as academic goals & why you merit the scholarship
- Any leadership positions & details of your involvement in your school or community
- Full transcripts
- Other relevant documentation relevant to the qualification type.
Admission Requirements: Apply for admission at the university first.
- Language Requirement: Meet English language requirements by university.
- 10 scholarships of NZ$10,000(both undergraduate & postgraduate candidates).
- 9 scholarships of NZ$5,000(postgraduate candidates).
- Scholarships will be paid towards tuition fees